£220 to £300 per day
2 Month initial contract
Are you an SEO freelancer who can work across on page and off page at a leading agency?
If so this role will certainly be of interest. You'll be joining the existing team in working across two key client accounts in a hands on and strategic capacity.
- Leading on SEO strategy for a number of key clients and acting as a knowledge point for more complex SEO issues
- Assisting your team to ensure they deliver on key projects such as technical audits and competitor reviews
- Supporting the Head of SEO in new business pitches, presenting client proposals and seeking out new opportunities
- Showing your passion for SEO by delivering training sessions and representing the agency at events
- You are a competent SEO practitioner with an understanding of both on- and off-page SEO
- You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to explain complex information in an easy to understand way to clients and colleagues
- You are a commercial individual, able to spot opportunities for agency growth and with the ability to develop strong working relationships internally and externally
- An interest and understanding of the way other channels integrate with SEO will allow you to really understand the wider aims of the client and prove the value of SEO
If this sounds like the role for you then hit apply, or catch up with me on LinkedIn: Laurence Kowalewski
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'