A newly created position, the SEO Manager role based in Bath will report into the Head of Digital Marketing within the Marketing department. This a global role developing and delivering SEO plans.
A market leader in its field, my client is a pure-play retailer with a strong international presence.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing successful global SEO strategies that deliver revenue and margin targets by territory always looking for improvements to support growth.
- Create regular and accurate SEO performance reporting
- Identification of risks and presenting this to senior management and the board in order to gain buy in and critical understanding.
- Proactively identify SEO improvement opportunities based on data and insight.
- Create Technical SEO plans and improvements.
- Deliver regular keyword research and reports to guide content improvements
- Work closely with PPC teams to apply insights to SEO improvements.
- Develop strong working relationships with Marketing, PR, Technology, Content and Affiliates to improve SEO metrics.
- Create and deliver link-building strategies, plans and improvements
- Develop global outreach plans.
The ideal candidate for this SEO Manager position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Significant SEO/SEM Manager experience with a global consumer brand
- Track record of successfully delivering SEO growth and performance targets
- Experience of working with SEO agencies to support internal strategy rollout.
- Problem solving and capable of deep diving SEO issues to support traffic downturns and delivering a strategic plan to mitigate and rectify such issues.
Highly competitive package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'