We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our Clients' growing digital team in Southampton, London or Preston. A remote, UK-based position will also be considered.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of running SEO campaigns whether that is brand or agency side.
As an SEO Manager, you will strive to understand your clients’ business and any challenges that they face and, based on this understanding, you will think of new ways to help them drive their business forwards. You will be expected to manage and implement SEO projects that exceed client expectations and deliver amazing results.
You will have the drive and inclination to remain at the forefront of digital marketing, ensuring best practice marketing techniques are at the heart of everything we do. We want every client to receive the best possible results that match their individual goals and objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a fun, exciting and rapidly developing digital marketing agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
As an SEO Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of our offering. Your duties will include the following:
- Creation and ownership of overall SEO strategy for a client’s websites and digital properties
- Implementation of the SEO strategy; working with a clear and defined set of KPIs for each project
- Delivery of projects including technical SEO, site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis and more
- Aiding in the development of our SEO Executives through training and on-going support
- Working with Content Strategists and PR & Outreach Specialists to ensure content campaigns are effective from an SEO standpoint
- Ongoing monthly optimisation of SEO campaigns
- Bespoke client reporting
- Managing clients - including their expectations - and keeping them up to date at each stage of the project
- Ensuring individual KPIs are met each month to aid career progression
- Supporting the Head of Owned Media in new business pitches
- Identification of upsell and growth opportunities
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering strong SEO results in competitive industries (in-house or agency)
- Solid experience in all aspects of SEO including technical, on-page and off-site elements
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (GAIQ preferred)
- Experience managing and/or training junior team members
- Client-facing experience and strong presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Commercial awareness to drive businesses forwards
- Experience of producing SEO forecasts is desirable
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
- A willingness to learn, research and use initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Perfect command of the English language
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
Please apply via Solve Recruitment to hear more about the range of benefits working for this Company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'