Do you have a creative mindset and willing to take risks? Do you have a passion for SEO and want to take it to the next level? Our client is a global brand and is looking for an SEO Account Manager to join their talented team based in Shropshire!
SEO Manager - About the company
Working with some of the most well-known global brands, our client is a top Digital Marketing Agency with offices located across the world. Always striving to deliver the best campaigns for their clients they have a reputation for strong client relationships and all team members are central to the passion and commitment they put into their work.
SEO Manager - About the Role
The SEO Manager will need an analytical mind as well as a creative flair, with the ability to take risks when needed. The purpose of the SEO Manager role is to support the Head of SEO and SEO Senior Account Manager in implementing SEO strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO campaigns in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. The role will be dedicated to driving SEO performance through the daily management and effective implementation of a number of key client accounts.
Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Working with the SEO Senior Management to implement client SEO strategy to drive performance and increase profit.
- Assist with development of Account Development Plans and Client strategy in order to maintain client performance.
- Offer unique and innovative ideas to the client SEO strategies.
- Help with setting client budgets with the SEO Channel Head.
- Support the SEO Account Executives with data collation.
- Contribute to the training modules and delivering the training.
- Stay up to date with latest market trends.
- Support client retention.
- Contribute to the workflow efficiencies to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure client performance is monitored and able to change strategies where needed.
Key skills of the SEO Manager
- Degree Level education or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in SEO Marketing.
- A passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
- Strong working Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Thrives in a team environment.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role then why wait? Contact us online today!
- Digital Marketing