We are looking for an SEO Manager to join a leading digital marketing agency based in East London.
This is an integral role for the business and will involve working with several high-profile clients, predominantly within the automotive industry, so an interest in cars would be great!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationships and for the delivery of SEO campaigns across UK and European markets. You will partner with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business year on year.
- Extensive SEO experience, ideally within a digital marketing agency
- Broad digital marketing knowledge with an in-depth understanding of search marketing and the factors that influence client websites, search profiles and performance
- Experience of active integration with other digital channels such as PPC, Display and UX
- Experience of working on global accounts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management and campaign leadership skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Extensive client management experience with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
For more information on this digital marketing job please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment
- Automotive Industry
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Agency