This role would be an ideal position for someone who has a couple of years’ experience in SEO either as an SEO Executive or Senior SEO Executive who is looking to take their career up a level. You’ll work for a great brand with great prospects and big ambitions!
Forward Role have exclusively partnered with one of the fastest growing retail brands in the UK as they look to build on their existing SEO Team by hiring a SEO Manager to lead and develop the team. You’ll be joining and existing digital team based from their head office in the Wrexham and are looking for this candidate to help grow their organic search channels in a range of territories across a number of their ecommerce websites. They are an energetic retail brand that is now an internationally recognised where you’ll be responsible for strategy and campaigns for all aspects of SEO which will include on page / off page and technical SEO. The role will offer you great progression and opportunities to grow within the business to further your development.
- Liaise with the web development team to execute split tests, collect and analyse data, and implement findings based on results.
- Remove website errors which may be found in Search Console / Moz / Bing WMT.
- Identify trends and insights that may help the SEM team achieve a higher ROI.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics across all digital channels.
- Work with the Content team to ensure maximum optimisation on all content produced.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy across all websites.
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SERP positions.
- Continually research and stay up to date and on top of SEO trends and news.
- Incorporate Social Media within link building strategy.
- Continually working on redirects and minimising 40X & 50X errors.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (preferred; Google Analytics Certified).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of up to date ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.