Our client is a leading business services company based in Devon. With a reputation for delivering exceptional service and market leading offerings, they are well poised for further growth.
Working as part of the strong Marketing team, you will join like-minded individuals, who enjoy the company they work for and hold enthusiasm for the sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies
- Ensuring SEO best practice through on-site and off-site audits
- Use of resources and management of copywriters to develop SEO content
- Monitor website performance and optimise for search rankings factors
- Delivering link-building and outreach campaigns
- Administering search engine tools (google analytics, webmaster, XML sitemaps) for reporting
- Keeping up to date with SEO market, tools, internet industry
Your skills and experience should include:
- 3 years' + experience within and SEO role
- Understanding of search engine ranking factors, on-page SEO, keyword strategy.
- Proven experience in delivering organic search results through content, outreach and link-building activities
- Ability to work across departments and functions for integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to work on a fast-paced environment
All third party CV’s will be considered through Adjacency. Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
If you feel you are ready for this challenge, please contact Darragh Moss Quoting DM1024.
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job