If you've seen the location of this role and thought to yourself, "Bromsgrove is too far", then fear not, there is scope here to potentially work 2-3 days a week remotely! So, if you're looking for a fresh new SEO role, please keep reading!
Our client is a forward-thinking full-service, integrated agency with a seriously strong digital department. As the digital side continues to grow, and more client pitches are being won, the need for specialist digital talent has never been more prevalent.
If you're looking to work within a progressive agency, where you'll be trusted and treated like a grown-up, this could be just the place you've been looking for. Working directly with a talented and knowledgeable Head of Digital and supported by a wider team, this is the place to really make your mark and prove your worth as an SEO Specialist.
This is a truly typical SEO Manager role; you'll be working with a team of creative and talented content creators, across both digital PR and Social as well as a team of top-notch Developers. We need a truly all-round SEO Manager who can plan and implement both the technical and content aspects of SEO for an array of niche clients.
You will ideally be a self-motivated and organised individual with a genuine passion and interest for the digital landscape, and the evolving and changeable world of SEO.
You'll be covering all aspects of SEO including audits, consultancy and on-going SEO retainers and website migrations, so you'll need to be confident in technical SEO (crawl error management, duplicate content management, indexation issue resolution etc), as well as having the ability to manage and deliver link-building campaigns.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing SEO proposals and PowerPoint presentations for New Business
- Creating SEO reports for existing clients
- Analysing campaigns and data
- Optimising campaigns - this is both a hands-on and strategic role - you must be prepared to get your hands dirty!
- Pro-actively making recommendations to clients
Being that we're talking about a creative and modern agency, it would be great if you've got something about you - what we like to refer to as, 'a bit sparky' - after all, you will be required to present SEO proposals to clients! We're looking for someone that ticks all (or at least most of) the below requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience working in an agency environment on SEO primarily
- Essential to have a concern for, and superb attention to detail
- Computer literate, i.e. good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- Strong relationship builder with team and other departments and external partners
- Self-motivated to learn new skills and stay up to date with the industry
So, if that sounds like you, or very nearly sounds like you - and you're eager to get stuck in to a new challenge in a vibrant agency then send us your CV today!
- SEO Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job