Who are we:
We’re a group of fun, (a little) geeky, trend setters with the odd Star Wars fan and we tend to hide out in an office in Bourne End making the impossible, possible.
We strive to create the most innovative technologies and have a LOT of fun!
We’re growing by the day and taking on the UK and so we’re looking for an awesomeSEO Manager with a passion to develop their career in a fast paced dynamic business comprising 2 amazing brands. Emma’s Diary where your skills will sustain and enhance our position as the UK’s leading pregnancy resource and Families Online, where you can take us to new heights by delivering a great organic search strategy for what is already the UK’s fastest growing digital parenting network.
So, have you got the essential skills required to join our squad?
- A minimum of three years working in SEOis required and the confidence to lift your head from behind the screen and be the ONE who waves the flag for SEO ahead of the rest of us
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings in Google & Bing
- Ability to work with external agencies, consultants & suppliers
- Able to understand and interpret technical audits and analyse our websites to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues for the development team
- Able to review, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices
- Good understanding how SEO works with other digital channels and disciplines like UX, CRO, content management, web development
- Have experience in assessing link profiles to identify toxic / low-quality links for removal and assessment of impact of disavow + appropriate action
- Able to undertake Content Audits to include crawling, duplication and organisation of content for SEO benefits
- Confident in identifying search related trends, undertaking keyword research, competitor gap analysis and providing actionable insights to internal teams that informs the overarching content strategy and plans
- Good working knowledge of robots.txt, canonical tags, xml sitemaps, disavow files, CMS and the benefits and weaknesses of popular platforms
- Reporting experience - including campaign wrap-ups and MI reports for traffic, link, ranking and revenue analysis/ calculation of ROI
- Confident using and troubleshooting Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- The ability to understand our business and objectives and identify where Search can contribute to these
- Be involved in team and senior meetings to discuss requirements, make tactical recommendations and present findings/results
- Have the know-how to see we win in many different search variables such as location, colloquial terminology, geographical
- Have a good working knowledge of other digital marketing techniques - social, PPC, content marketing
- Have great communication skills - and the ability to influence & lead others, including working with different internal and external stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Are a team player who can confidently make recommendations and is willing to help move the department forward
We’d also love it if you:
- Are open minded, creative whilst remaining analytical and fact based
- Are results orientated, proactive with a positive attitude
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Have advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Have experience using CMS platforms
- Level of organic traffic that comes through to the websites and sections within it
- Leading on project delivery
- Increase in domain authority
- Quality of backlink profile
- SERP rankings across brands
What we can give YOU in return:
- An awesome working environment in a newly renovated, modern office
- 23 Days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Profit related bonus
- Quarterly company social events
- On-site parking
- Structured Professional Development Review scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"