Become Senior SEO Manager for one of the world’s largest and respected marketing agencies based in the heart of Manchester! Enjoy perks like free gym memberships, flexible working hours and your Birthday off.
SEO Manager- About the company
Our client is an agency, which has proven to the industry that they can delivery ground-breaking digital solutions to some of the biggest brands in multiple industries. Based in Manchester City Centre, the successful candidate will have some of the trendiest bars, restaurants and shops on their doorstep.
Joining this expert team will give the successful candidate access to working with world famous brands across a vast range of sectors including fashion, retail, motoring and travel! The Senior SEO Manager will claim responsibility for their own client portfolio, producing client campaigns and strategies based on business needs to increase traffic. They will be required to work alongside the SEO Manager and Client Service team on strategies and campaign delivery.
Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Analyse campaign performance and identify areas for improvements
- Develop new ideas through keyword and audience analysis and link data
- Enhance the internal resources supporting the development of online optimisation, strategy and implementation within the company
- Manage and lead SEO Executive and Content Specialists
- Manage client relationships through account management and ensure customers are updated on the campaign processes and performance
- Present and report to key clients
- Run regular content and link audits and produce acquisition plans for the teams
- Report on SEO performance to senior management
- Conduct technical audits of the website involving Robots: txt, htAccess files, XML sitemaps and navigational elements
Skills and Attributes of the SEO Manager:
- Previous experience within an SEO role and an in-depth understanding of increasing rankings on search engines and other activities that impact SEO
- Great knowledge and understanding of HTML and programming
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Previous experience in managing and leading a team
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
This is a fantastic opportunity for an SEO expert who wants to join the success of a large agency and be rewarded with extraordinary benefits and fun staff activities. Get in touch with our Agency Recruitment Team to hear more about this role or if you think you’re the SEO expert we’re looking for, then apply now!
- Account Management
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job