Propel have been tasked with finding an SEO Manager to join a niche leader in the travel vertical! With huge expansion plans and a global presence, this is an extremely exciting time to join and drive the profitability of the channel. The industry is worth $500m in the Mediterranean alone, and so it is important that you are confident to come on board, work directly with the CMO and drive global growth. With modern new offices right next to Victoria station overlooking the city, a games room, social events and a rewarding and collaborative team environment, it is safe to say this is a fantastic company to work for!
You will be responsible for:
- Managing overall organic traffic and reporting on rankings for key search terms
- Analysis on SEO strategies and deliver insights from high volumes of data
- Managing a content team and developing content strategies
- Creating case documents for optimizations and briefing on page recommendations
- Tracking and implementing best practice to improve site visibility
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in SEO
- Confidence using various SEM/SEO tools and experience delivering SEO campaigns
- A commercially and analytically driven mindset
- Strong experience using data to make key business decisions
- Passion for travel
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
- Search Engine Optimization