The Leaders Romans Group are one of the UK’s largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage; Leaders, Romans and Boyer.
We have over 2,000 employees across 160 locations, allowing us to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for our employees. We are looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
SEO Manager Position:
The SEO Manager position is within the award-winning marketing team and will support the execution of the marketing strategy. The department is responsible for the management and optimisation of all marketing channels (owned, earned and paid) to achieve the acquisition and brand targets for Romans and Leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the property industry.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to create, implement and report on the success of your SEO strategy, taking ownership of the vast opportunities for both brands. Prioritising campaigns and activity to achieve mutually agreed objectives (e.g. optimise search engine visibility for local branch network, advising on SEO best practise for new website builds / optimisation, increase targeted organic traffic for lead generation). The successful applicant will be goal oriented and possess good attention to detail.
- Conduct keyword research to identify opportunities, trends and justifying priority keywords.
- Define and implement a hyper local and national SEO strategy.
- Set KPI targets and reporting for SEO strategy and benchmark against competitors, producing a monthly report highlighting status and progress.
- Recommend and oversee changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve domain score and SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO trends and announcements ensuring compliance and opportunities are quickly maximised. (AMP pages, voice search).
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
- Content Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'