An SEO Executive with knowledge of target audiences is required by an international legal advisory firm based in Central London. A Salary of £28,000 is offered depending on experience.
As an SEO Executive, you will identify and implement strategies, techniques, and tactics to boost rankings and increase website traffic. You will make technical recommendations to members of the team, apply your understanding of UX to improve website performance, and finally produce compelling website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
You will join a multicultural team of 16 in the UK who speak 11 different languages! The company are growing, and excellent career opportunities exist for the successful candidate.
The SEO Executive will have the majority or all of the following:
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of search engine algorithms & ranking methods
- Keyword Search, Data Mining tools
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Understanding social media platforms
- A good understanding of PR
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Excel
Currently home-based, but will eventually be based in Central London with Mayfair / Green Park the nearest tube stations.
Monday – Friday
Salary / Benefits
Up to £28,000 Depending on experience
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on to discuss the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'