Salary up to £25K DOE
Do you want to work for an exciting and well established independent agency? Do you love everything about SEO and looking to join a company who are passionate about your growth and development? Then look no further!
Our client are on the lookout for an SEO Executive to come and join their fun and creative team in their trendy offices based in London or Surrey. If you are seeking to work in a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere, then this is the best place to be! As a SEO Executive, your job is to maximize the performance of each of their client’s SEO campaigns through monitoring and optimizing organic channels and helping to improve other team member workload. You will need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues. Not only will you work with a great team, you’ll have the chance to work across a range of sectors including, hospitality, eCommerce, property and unique B2B companies.
The ideal candidate has 6 - 12 months experience in SEO, as we know it’s not always how long you’ve been doing something but how good you are! An all-rounder who has some knowledge of technical SEO, content analysis and link building. If you have a real specialism even better, because here we all love learning as well as teaching, and we’ll want you to help bring the agency up to speed on new SEO developments and train any new recruits!
- Execute the day to day work load across a number of accounts some of which you’ll own, others you’ll support the senior team on.
- Support SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly
- Client liaison and management - establish and progress a positive client relationship. Eventually we’ll expect you to identify opportunities for cross or upselling services.
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and cost effective
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team. We’ve got a really strong culture of learning here and you’ll be given the opportunities to present training to the whole business.
- Help train and develop more junior members of the SEO team
- Keep abreast of industry updates and share with the wider team/company.
- Support the new business team on pitches
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Some HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge/understanding
- Local Targeting and Google My Business Experience
- Experience in planning for and executing a site migration
- Good Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Microsoft office etc.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, pivot tables, condinitonal formatting etc.)
- Good knowledge of Search Console & Google Analytics
- Familiar with: SEO tools, Screaming Frog, Raven, Majestic SEO, MOZ, CMSs like WordPress, Shopify & BigCommerce etc.
- Amazon Store Optimization / Amazon SEO
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads Editor
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data to Management level
Essential personal qualities:
- Ability to take responsibility for own work but also not afraid to ask for help
- Client facing ability
- Self-esteem, confidence and strength of character
- Flexibility - willingness to pick up tasks for others
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop - there will be plenty of opportunity!
- Ability to fit into the character of the company whilst still bringing individuality
Sounds good? Get in touch for immediate consideration on this SEO Executive position!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'