Our client are a fast growing digital business.
They are now looking for a digital account manager to join the client services team, liaising between our technical departments and clients.
The successful candidate will work across a full suite of products - paid media, organic search, content marketing and web dev. A strong understanding of all these products is essential, as is at least three years’ experience in a similar position.
The role will include the commercial management of a selection of client relationships; with a focus on maintaining and growing campaigns.
Precise attention to detail, the capacity to effectively multitask and demonstrable experience with budget management are all essential to the role. Furthermore, the successful candidate will also be able to showcase a natural ability to organise and manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities.
A strong understanding of Google Analytics is preferable. The successful candidate should be able to extract data from analytics platforms, using this to build reports and deliver these to colleagues and clients.
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Providing the link between the client and the technical departments - working as a trusted advisor for clients and ambassador for internal teams.
- Holding regular calls and face-to-face meetings with a portfolio of clients and prospects, always delivering high service levels.
- Working alongside technical departments, ensuring that their campaigns meet the clients’ requirements.
- Building and presenting reports, strategies, results, forecasts and plans to current clients and prospects.
- Liaising with key partners to build out the product portfolio and identify new opportunities.
- Negotiating new products, contract extensions and opportunities with clients.
- Assisting the new business team with sales support and new client onboarding.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Ranking
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'