Location: Nr Wareham
Salary: to £20k doe
Are you an experienced SEO Executive looking for a new challenge?
My client has recently bought their SEO in-house from an agency and are therefore now looking for someone with excellent SEO experience.
You will have a min of 1 year SEO experience in a similar role with the ability to think creatively and strategically. You will also cover other marketing functions with a focus on driving organic traffic to their site and increasing their presence online. Its also about making their online assets work harder and have better conversion rates.
You must have a passion for all things digital and have a desire to put your stamp on the business.
Basic knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google My Business, SEM Rush and Hotjar.
This is a key role in the growth and development of my client and can make a real difference to the growth rate of this successful business.
You will specifically manage the daily SEO and therefore will need the appropriate skill set. Experience in SEO and the ability to wok "in the detail" are essential.
Areas of work will range from analysing and implementing a robust SEO strategy, creating content specific, SEO optimised blogs and web pages as well as the analysis of the competition. You will be sufficiently motivated and ambition to work on your own initiative and have a real passion to drive the business forward.
Success will be measured in terms of :-
- Traffic and conversion of traffic on the company’s websites.
- Number of qualified leads achieved
- Return on Investment on money spent - (average cost per customer acquired)
- Churn on existing customers
- Compile data analysis and make recommendations for testing and improving performance.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Provide expert on page SEO recommendations
- Get involved in video content, blog management, content creation and amplification via social platforms
- Implement ethical link building strategies via external outreach and developing relationships with bloggers and website publishers through content marketing.
- Perform competitor analysis
- Stay on top of the industry and ensure my client are always one step ahead of every algorithm update
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics & campaign
- Ensure SEO best practices are maintained throughout
- Collect and analyse data and results from different platforms, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Other commercial duties as and when required as the role develops organically.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Identify Trends
- Link Building
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'