Do you want to be part of an award winning digital marketing agency in Cheshire? If so, this SEO executive role could be for you!
With marketing experts in four different locations worldwide, this company has proven to be high-achieving on several different occasions. For example, they won over 10 awards in the year 2017 alone, including the MENA Search Award 'Best Use of Social Media’!
In this role, you will be responsible for working on a variety of SEO campaigns within an outstanding team to deliver a high standard of deliverables on each campaign
As long as you strive to go above and beyond and are genuinely passionate about marketing, you’ll fit in just right!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and improving content marketing related campaign activities
- Assessing, analysing and utilising performance to work with our client services team and clients on notable ranking uplifts and declines
- Creating insightful reports for our clients to help them achieve their search marketing objectives
- Working on multiple SEO campaigns
- Aiding in driving SEO campaign strategies
- Assisting to develop on-site and off-site content strategies for specific SEO campaigns
- Working in small campaign teams
- Cooperating with in-house and off the shelf SEO software technologies to enhance campaigns
Key skills required:
- Experience in similar internet marketing or SEO field
- A wide understanding of technical, on-page and off-page optimisation related SEO techniques and ways to apply such knowledge to SEO campaigns
- Strong understanding of social media marketing and how this is applied to SEO theory
- Proven ability for analysis, insight and interpretation
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- Knowledge sharing mentality
- Ability to communicate coherently and confidently
- Comfortable working to deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'