Our client is a small but well established Web Design/Graphic Design Agency with a large range of SME clients and now looking to recruit a SEO executive with a proven track record to join the growing team.
The post holder should be enthusiastic and passionate about creating strategies to improve the organic search performance of clients' websites as well as being flexible, dynamic and inventive. You will also be results-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and commitment to managing project objectives. Understanding ROI for SEO campaigns is essential.
This is a permanent full time position, working Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm.
Job Description and responsibilities:
We need someone with experience in improving organic rankings for clients' websites and to create and develop tailored optimisation plans for each one.
You will make the necessary SEO changes and using your technical knowledge and experience, you will recommend the benefits of upgrading to a superior SEO package.
Regular communication and clear reporting (quarterly and yearly) to clients is crucial, including recommendations for future web development by using techniques including but not exclusive to:
* Keyword Research
* Run Site Audits & Fix Issues
* Meta Titles & Descriptions
* Copy Optimisation
* Site structure including optimising files names and URLs
* Link Building
* Writing Content
* Blogger Outreach
* Multi-Device & Browser Testing
Essential technical knowledge and personal skills:
* 3 to 5 years experience
* A thorough understanding of organic SEO
* Keeping up to date with Google SEO algorithms
* Experience of Google Analytics with goals and conversions
* Understanding of pay per click campaigns (PPC)
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, able to undertake basic coding changes
* Experience of working with WordPress
* Knowledge of ethical link building strategies
* Able to work on your own initiative, good at problem-solving
* Attention to detail when making updates
* A true team player with a 'can do' flexible approach
* Able to react quickly and adapt to the changing needs of the business
* A thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena.
* A highly organised and multi-tasking approach
* Ability to communicate with clients in a polite and professional manner
* Excellent written English and flair for copywriting
* Social Media knowledge
Non-essential but desirable skills:
* Adobe Creative Suite
* MS Office
* 20 days plus bank holidays
* Workplace pension
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Google Analytics