I am recruiting for an experienced SEO / Analytics Executive, responsible for formulating and executing the SEO strategy for the organisation. Candidates will be knowledgeable in the use of google analytics, excel and third-party software to report on the website performance and optimise the SEO.
I am interested in talking to candidates who have a digital marketing background , with experience in SEO , PPC , social media etc
Responsibilities for SEO Executive role
- Growing the organic online presence of products and services
- Supporting and maintaining the website by undertaking search engine optimisation tasks and development to improve organic traffic and sales
- Work with wider marketing, production and content department to build and take the responsibility of the SEO strategy
- Use data and analytics to track and report progress, with a focus on growth
- Design experience is preferred but not essential, to assist with creating graphics and media for social media platforms and community website
- Conduct keyword research to understand SEO opportunities, optimising content keywords
- Work with the digital team to ensure the website is optimised from a technical point of view, including internal linking, media and page speed
- Create and execute a link building strategy to increase traffic and exposure
- General digital marketing tasks, assisting to grow social media
Requirements for SEO Executive role
- Working knowledge of SEO implementation and strategy building
- Background in building links, with an excellent knowledge of best practice
- Creative thinking for the creation of campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google tools and reports
- Organised and analytical
My client is a training and development provider, holding events, promoting and executing training courses , with a membership program. There is currently a team of twelve in the company, which is growing. SEO is forming a major part of their digital marketing team.
- 24 days plus bank holidays
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Access to company healthcare plan
£20,000 to £23,000
"Office Assistant jobs in London"