We are currently representing an exciting SME based in Northampton, who are looking for an SEO Marketing Exec to join their growing business. You would be working closely with the wider Marketing team to develop and implement the SEO and PPC strategy for the business.
You will need to be a motivated individual with experience of designing and delivering SEO and PPC strategies and would be given a challenging role to support the ongoing growth of our client.
The Client: A genuinely exciting, vibrant business with a relatively short but very successful history. The senior management are determined to continue the growth and expansion, and they know that the best way to do that is to keep the staff happy, therefore you will be provided with a fun working environment and the opportunity to develop your career.
Job Scope: Developing innovative SEO and PPC strategies across a number of diverse platforms and outlets, with the ultimate aim of engaging new customers to aid the already rapid expansion of the business. Improving Google ratings and consistently monitoring performance and ROI.
There are plans to launch new brands and websites in the near future which you would be heavily involved with, adding more and more responsibility and scope to your role.
- Analysing and improve on-line visibility and performance of all group companies
- Responsibility for developing the overall SEO and PPC strategy
- Take direction on target markets and develop campaigns to reach them
- Liaise with Marketing team re development of new websites from an SEO perspective
- Reporting on all website performance and activity
- Manage the marketing budget effectively and commercially
Experience and personal attributes required
- Strong experience of adwords and general SEO
- Outstanding all round reporting (Excel) and communications skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Driven and self-motivated nature
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Google Adwords