Do you have an eye for detail and drive for marketing? This SEO Executive role based in Manchester could be the job you’ve been looking for!
This successful and busy company with nearly 20 years’ experience behind them is currently searching for a bright individual to join their ever-growing marketing team. With offices spread across the North East and Midlands, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The role has many benefits including a possibility of a bonus, plus, the chance to be involved in a successful marketing team, leading campaigns and developing profit and sales objectives. With the distribution of the products being in such high demand, the successful candidate will be constantly challenged across all areas and be involved in a vibrant fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities of the SEO Executive
- Develop and improve SEO across on-page and off-page sectors on all websites
- Report to Company Directors to set agreed targets and gain support where needed
- Create and optimise marketing campaigns both new and existing
- Obtain a strong relationship with suppliers and customers to ensure company’s positive brand reputation is kept
- Ensure the CRM system is running correctly and give improvement where necessary
- Keep to budgets and utilise agreed budget in marketing campaigns
- Manage premature leads to ensure additional sales can be developed by obtaining all contact information.
- Use Google Shopping in an effective way by managing feeds.
- Keep close relationships with B2B and B2C for trading purposes.
Key Skills & Attributes of the SEO Executive
- The successful candidate to have experience of SAGE system for creating sales reports is desirable
- Competent skills in production for creative pieces such as brochures e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Constantly self-motivated and ready to take on a challenge,
- Marketing or related Degree is preferred
- Previous marketing experience is highly noticed e.g. 3 years Ecommerce or sales experiences
- Has a range of IT skills
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills are essential!
Do not miss your chance to become the next SEO Executive at this successful company! Apply online today!
- search engine marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job