Rocking Zebra Recruitment - Digital Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Up to £22,000 DOE + bonus + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an SEO Executive to join a growing business based in Swindon.
- Ensure client websites are monitored, maintained and improved technically
- Provide actionable insight to direct client SEO strategy
- To assist in all areas of both on-page and off-page SEO including technical and/or content audits, keyword research, link auditing and Google Analytics set-up and maintenance
- Develop keyword strategies for clients that are measurable, realistic, achievable and has an associated implementation plan alongside PPC and content development teams, as appropriate
- To help create and prepare written SEO recommendations for clients
- To gather data from disparate data sources, maintain client reporting dashboards and compile monthly reports on SEO performance, changes in performance and efficiency of content creation projects.
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for this role, it would be great if you had examples of your work from similar role/s that you could showcase!
- 12 months proven experience and track record in SEO in a professional work environment
- If you have experience of link building, PPC- this would be advantageous
- Strong excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Ability to apply critical thinking to a variety of scenarios, and to be able to use initiative and common sense on a daily basis
- Strong Google Analytics stills including set up, custom reports and advanced segments building experience an advantage
- Strong analytical, organisational, technical and numerical skills
- Experience in project management
- Good communication skills in writing and in person
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job