SEO Executive / Manchester / £20,000 - £25, 000 / Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading digital agency, working within a talented Marketing team to implement SEO strategies and support growth of the company. You will be working to a designed plan with structure, but will also be able to use your initiative and bring ideas to the table to assist our clients in attaining more conversions. You will stay up to date with current best practice, but also innovate beyond best practice to achieve the very best results for our clients.
* Conducting on page, technical and external link audits
* Conversion measurement
* Content creation
* Ensuring landing page optimisation
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Majestic SEO, MOZ)
* Understanding of how Google indexes and crawls websites
* Adwords Management
* Provide insightful analyses and commentary addressing KPI trends and progress
* Review external links, update disavow files and remove harmful links
* Website remediation
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Self-starter and able to work autonomously
* Previous SEO experience essential
* 24 days' annual leave each year (in addition to Bank Holidays)
* Your birthday off
* Career progression
* Training opportunities
* A great central Manchester office location
* Health Shield Health Cover
Click apply to forward your CV for this position.
- 'SEO Executive'
- 'Search Engine Optimization'