- SEO Executive (Greater Manchester)
- Leading online retailer
Client is a leading online retailer in the wedding and celebrations industry.
They have an online shop featuring all wedding and celebration needs, from table decorations and wedding favours to venues and dress retailers. This also includes other celebrations such as engagement parties, baby showers and hen parties.
Increase the online reach for the website and their other two partner sites (US, Canada and Australia) through improving organic search referrals.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to create and implement successful SEO strategies.
- Key word research to help improve organic traffic
- Produce weekly reports on the performance of implemented SEO strategies
- One years' experience within an SEO role
- Experience of using analytical tools
- Experience of using SEO tools such as SEM rush, MOZ and Screaming Frog.
- Use of Microsoft Packages
This role is ideally suited for someone who is looking to progress their career within SEO, further training is offered through internal and external sources. Opportunities to up skill in PPC and paid advertising and also work towards Google qualifications.
The role is based in Greater Manchester with a small and friendly team.