My Client is looking for an experienced SEO Executive, someone with proven experience to join a team of strong SEO and content experts where you will be working closely with editorial teams for well-known brands.
You will be working closely with the SEO Manager and will be responsible for implementing multiple SEO campaigns to deliver growth in organic traffic and search visibility by making a number of technical SEO and content recommendations.
The role requires a data-driven mind-set to research new content topics, trends and search opportunity, as well as having a strong technical SEO knowledge.
The ideal candidate will be proactive with great enthusiasm, passion for Digital and enjoys keeping up to date with the latest development, trends and technologies in the online world.
· Research opportunities for organic search growth and provide actionable insights to editors
· Website auditing and ownership of all technical SEO improvements
· Monitor organic search traffic progress and adjust the strategy accordingly
· Attend weekly meetings with each brand to update them on SEO progress, what is/isnt working and content priorities for the following week
· Run SEO training sessions for editorial teams and ensure SEO best practices are being followed
· Be data-driven and continually looking into search demand, new topics and trends from a variety of data sources
· Recommend creative outreach opportunities to grow authority of content
· Keep pace with the changing SEO landscape and refine best practices accordingly
· Create monthly SEO reports, showing progress, and identify weakness or lost opportunities
· Monitor websites search visibility to ensure sites are not affected by any Google update
· Support and assist on other areas, such as managing relationship with the external agencies
· Minimum 3 years SEO experience in an in-house role or an agency
· Proven track record of growing organic search traffic through content strategy and on-site SEO optimisation
· Creative approach - able to come up with new ideas for organic link earning
· Diplomatic and persuasive with superb interpersonal / communication skills to build working relationships with editors and dev team
· Working knowledge of Google analytics & Webmaster tools
· Working knowledge of SEO auditing tools
· Experience in conducting a large scale keyword research
· A passion for SEO with up to date industry knowledge/latest trends
· A strong understanding of search engine algorithms
· An understanding of CSS & HTML and CMS optimisation
· Strong communicator with a good ability to explain and deliver SEO insight and recommendations to non SEO experts
· Mid/advanced spreadsheet skills for working with data (pivot tables, lookups, filters etc.)