Looking to kickstart a career in marketing? Why not join a large retailer as an SEO Executive! Based in a great Manchester location with fantastic staff benefits, if you think you can lead the way with exciting digital marketing then apply today!
SEO Executive - About the company
Our client is a nationwide fashion retailer with hundreds of stores across the UK and is expanding overseas. They are well known for working with some of the largest international brands in the world. Great staff benefits include free staff canteen and onsite parking, with a fun work environment and opportunities to grow within the company.
SEO Executive - About the role
This fast-growing retailer is searching for an SEO Executive to help grow multiple digital channels. They are looking for someone who has a strong knowledge of SEO who can deliver growth to their online channels. An understanding of social media with an ability to maximize the potential of digital platforms is essential to this role. The successful candidate will have the skills to create innovative content campaigns that interest bloggers and generate dynamic content to be used on all their channels.
Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Collaborating with the established SEO team to ensure top performance from all channels.
- Collate reports and operational KPIs to gain an understanding of the channel's performance, and checking that everything is as expected.
- Making sure all content is completed to the top standard and is in keeping with the overall SEO plan.
- Maintaining strong relationships with store managers to keep them up to date with in-store SEO content.
- Stay in the loop on new techniques to make sure all content is relevant and up to the latest standard.
- Maintaining great relationships with online influencers to help keep an engaged user base.
- Using the budget in the most efficient way possible.
Skills required of the SEO Executive:
- Previous experience with SEO.
- Solid Excel knowledge which includes using vlookups.
- Outstanding written communication.
- Understanding of how social media works.
- Can approach content from a unique perspective.
- Efficient use of numbers.
Preferred skills, but not essential:
- Experience of running blogs and personal social media accounts.
- Use of international SEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a high-profile UK retailer and a chance to lead the way with inspired SEO content. If this sounds like you’d be perfect for this role then get in touch.
- Digital Marketing
- Microsoft Excel
- Social Media
- Organic Search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job