My client is looking for someone with strong working knowledge of SEO, E-Commerce and Paid Social best practices.
You will be independent, savvy and motivated to succeed in this growing business.
Job Title: SEO & Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:30
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop the strategy for SEO, Social Media and Influencer campaigns
- Increase traffic to the website and report on analytics from campaigns
- Report on the success of the campaigns on a weekly/ monthly basis
- Update the website and ensure all Paid Social campaigns reflect information online
- MUST have SEO & E-Commerce experience
- A relevant Degree would be preferable
What’s in it for you…
- Annual bonus
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'