We’re currently recruiting for an SEO Copywriter (UK) to join their lively Camden office.
As our client’s SEO Copywriter, you’ll be working closely with our Head of SEO, Technical SEO Manager and Outreach Manager to improve the rankings of our UK website. Writing well-optimised, engaging copy, you’re well versed in SEO and comfortable writing for other marketing channels, including email and blog.
To be successful in this role you must have 2+ years experience in an SEO copywriting role for an e-commerce company and have a genuine passion for SEO, with a desire to learn more about technical & outreach.
- Optimisation of existing website content & creation of new content, from product descriptions to blog posts and FAQs
- Planning and writing blog posts, in collaboration with the Social Media Executive
- Planning and writing marketing emails, in collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Reporting on content performance, with support from the Technical SEO Manager
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years experience in an SEO Copywriter role for an e-commerce company
- Demonstrable passion for SEO and knowledge of current content optimisation techniques
- Demonstrable experience writing marketing emails & understanding of performance metrics for email content
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Keen eye for detail - a stickler for grammar, tone of voice and the visual integrity of content
- Web Content
- SEO copywriting