SEO Content Writer
Working for a global business on one of their specialist websites, you will be a key player in creating engaging copy to help with SEO and driving traffic. This will range from SEO engineered articles, webpages, blogs etc.
- Write articles, webpages, blog posts etc. with SEO at the forefront
- To optimise existing web content to esnure that copy ranks highly for certain keywords and phrases
- To switch tone and style depending on audience
- To work with other copywriters, designers and stakeholders to deliver high-quality content on time and on brand
- To thoroughly proofread all copy to check it is factually and grammatically correct
- 3+ years' SEO content writing experience within a commercial environment
Up to £35,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
- Content Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'