SEO Content Lead
My client is a well-established distributor and retailer which has grown exponentially in the UK and Europe in the last 30 years.
Since the growth they are now looking for a highly skilled content specialist to lead a team of 8 copywriters, ensuring all content is created using SEO best practices and use analytical tools to monitor performance of traffic to all sites. You will also drive improved ranking and conversion, whilst ensuring high quality copywriting standards are met.
What will you be doing:
- Driving through the enrichment of product long descriptions to improve rank performance (FAB), giving customer confidence and aiming to increase conversion
- Managing web copy deadlines for quarterly new line launches
- Working closely with the team to carry out thorough analysis in preparation for category overhauls, ensuring all SEO opportunities are considered and actioned
- Identifying industry trends, building product knowledge and gaining a clear understanding of what customers want
- Ensuring marketing mods and customer feedback is actioned accurately and within acceptable timelines
- Developing SEO specific KPIs to manage performance and identify opportunities for improvement
What skills will you need:
- An e-Commerce background with excellent SEO skills
- Excellent copywriting skills, both grammar and content
- Advanced level experience of using Microsoft Office and CMS/PIM systems
- Proficient with Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics and Moz
- Able to interpret analytical data
- Strong working knowledge of HTML
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
If you feel that you match the above, please get in contact with Lauren Prince to discuss further.
- SEO / Copywriting / Content