Central Employment are delighted to be partnering a fast growing online consumer services organisation based near Newcastle. Due to growth within their in-house marketing function, they require an SEO Content Specialist.
When applying, please include a link to your blog posts, articles, or other examples of written work.
- Creating high-quality B2B & B2C content across the companies website, including social platform.
- Ability to create different content in different formats: white papers, eBooks, email campaigns, presentations, infographics, and blog posts.
- Writing clear, persuasive, and original copy for their website and landing pages.
- Ensuring all content aligns with the companies brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Researching and keeping up to date with relevant industry news.
- Adhering to deadlines and reporting on the performance of content.
- Knowledge of different content planning and creation processes, knowing how and when to apply them.
- Exceptional writing skills and engaging style
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of SEO & SEO best practices
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- An enthusiastic and ambitious person who is ready for the challenge of working with a fast-growing company
- Someone who can think both creatively and analytically
- Worked within a digital content agency, managing technical client’s content and copy
- Web Content
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'