SEO/Content Marketing Specialist
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering successful SEO strategies and have a broad understanding of business needs. Ongoing training and support will be provided.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Technical on page audits – analysis, recommendations and implementations
- Ethical link building via external outreach
- Content creation, copywriting, social media posts, digital PR
- Preparation of client reports with analysis and recommendations
- Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with other departments to deliver an integrated digital marketing strategy
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- 1+ years’ experience of search engine optimisation
- Experience with analytical and SEO tools (GA, SEMRush, Majestic, Ahrefs etc)
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress and/or other well-known CMS systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A motivated self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing.
What We Offer:
- Challenging and varied work across a broad range of industries
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Modern and friendly hi-tech offices with games room, dining area, etc.
- Regular social events
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity for career development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"