If you are passionate about sports and have experience with SEO and Content, we have the perfect job for you! Work as an SEO & Content Marketing Executive for an international sports fashion retailer based in Greater Manchester!
We have an exciting opportunity for a content and SEO enthusiast to work for an international sports fashion retailer as an SEO & Content Marketing Executive! This company is the largest sports fashion retailer in the UK, and they provide sports fashion from the worlds biggest brands. They are now on the hunt for an SEO & Content Marketing Executive to join their team. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about sports and sports fashion, and who has experience in Digital PR!
The main purpose of the role is to work on methods of maximising profitable traffic from the Organic Search marketing channel. You will work as part of the SEO and Content team to deliver targeted traffic levels and maximise the performance from the channel to ensure that sales are met, and will constantly look for ways to maximise the return on investment generated by Organic Search.
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO & Content Marketing Executive:
- Work alongside Content & SEO team to maximise performance and ensure that sales and spend targets are met
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with bloggers, influencers, and journalists
- Create inspiring and innovative digital campaigns across all channels, attending events where applicable
- Conduct ad-hoc data driven investigation and analysis, looking for new opportunities
- Read industry blogs and news on a regular basis
Required Skills and Attributes of the SEO & Content Marketing Executive:
- Experience with Digital PR/Outreach
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong understanding of social media, particularly Instagram
- Knowledge of on-site SEO
If this sounds like your perfect job, apply today!
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing