Would you like the chance to work with a growing eCommerce Retailer?
They are market leaders right now and they offer a fantastic working environment, big on team spirit and huge on career development.
They are now looking for a SEO Content Manager to join their thriving team.
- Define and drive the strategy for SEO across the business
- Own both on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure strong and prompt delivery of SEO strategic plans
- Develop a system to experiment with SEO changes and track performance and effectiveness
- Create a strategy to tackle seasonal shifts in search behaviour
- Work with the CRO team to create solutions for new site initiatives/developments that are SEO friendly
- Create original content to help improve conversion, optimisation and rankings
- Develop SEO linkbuilding strategies
- Provide clear and concise evaluation of all activity
- Work closely with the PPC Manager to provide search synergies across both channels to optimise spend
- Keep on top of cross device searching trends and shift
- Management and development of an SEO Executive
- 7 + years managing Search Optimisation (Ideally ecommerce) as an SEO Content Manager
- You will have a proven track record of driving growth in SEO
- You will be able to communicate well with others and work to ensure the strategy is driven forward
- You’ll have advanced knowledge of Excel and analytics tools including Google Analytics and ideally SiteCatalyst
- You’ll have a good understanding of paid search and the relationship with SEO
- You’ll naturally be interested in all things digital, so you’ll always be up-to-date on current trends and thinking
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Content Management
- Content Strategy
- Google Analytics