- Candidate must have 3+ years in a hands on SEO role
- Candidates are sourced directly, they don't use recruiters
Want to join a passionate, award-winning team? A Manchester based Agency is looking for an experienced SEO Consultant to add to the experienced SEO team team.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering SEO campaigns across a wide range of industries. You will collaborate with the experienced team of SEO and content producers, to deliver campaigns to the highest standards.
This company's clients range from finance, legal, retail, travel, business services, insurance and technology sectors and you will plan and oversee the delivery of each campaign, consulting regularly with the senior account manager and two experienced directors.
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Deliver SEO strategy and production to a high standard
- Deliver great results to clients
- Develop and communicate quarterly campaign strategy and performance
- Support in the marketing and promotion of the agency's search offering
- Support the new business process by providing research, insights and at times joining new business meetings
You will need:
- Experience in managing Enterprise-Level clients
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Excellent technical SEO skills
- A passion for search, digital marketing and personal development
- A keen eye for detail
- Superb written and spoken English
- Proficiency with analytics suites
- Experience using tools such as STAT, Data Studio, AHrefs
- The personality of a team player
- The ability to present ideas with conviction
- You will be joining a successful and ambitious agency with a highly skilled and growing team
- Work alongside a high calibre team with vast experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed agency atmosphere
- Freedom to work remotely (would need to be local to Manchester)
- Regular career development sessions
- Real opportunities for career progression
- The agency's latest employee Net Promoter Score was +50
- 30 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing based on time at company
- Generous pension contributions
If you're interested please apply with a CV and cover letter and a zoom call will be setup with one of the Directors. Your cover letter MUST be included within your CV as this cannot be accepted separately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'