SEO assistant due to growth for one of our favourite Colchester based digital marketing clients to join their team.
If you possess experience in Technical, On and Off page SEO this is the role for you as our client’s SEO assistant. The role of SEO Assistant is to provide research and implementation of strategies for effective Search optimisation for this company and their clients. This will include management of natural search activity, including technical, on page, and off page aspects, as well as attending customer meetings and formulating strategies to meet the clients’ objectives. If you possess experience as a SEO Assistant and are looking for a company who will really look after you, listen to you and take on your ideas this is the role for you!!
- Define and implement natural search strategy for assigned client accounts.
- Manage search engine optimisation campaigns for a range of clients.
- Deliver technical and on page optimisation recommendations.
- Plan, launch and develop link building campaigns and manage client’s link profiles.
- Client communications on a daily basis, ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided.
- Develop SEO implementation documents/reports for clients where appropriate.
- Keyword Research, usability reviews/analysis, competitor analysis, usability testing and benchmarking.
- Website analytics and analysis - providing customer insights and recommendations.
- Research and document best practice for Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
- Evaluate new digital marketing technologies, techniques and partners.
- Assist the Digital Manager in identifying, implementing and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving quality.
- Must possess 3 years of experience in Technical, On and Off page SEO
- Good knowledge of natural search market & search engines
- Previous experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication and liaison skills
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ideally possess relevant Google Qualifications and advanced HTML skills
- Salary circa £25k DOE
- Exciting social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
- Private health care (after 6 months service)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Fantastic team and office environment
- Company-wide profit share scheme (with OTE of 10% of basic salary)
- Flexible start time (7:45am - 16:30pm or 8:45am - 17:30pm)
- An early finish on Fridays - 3:30pm
- Contributory pension scheme 3%
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'