About New Look:
At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!
Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion.
At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
Does that sound like you?
As the SEO Assistant you will support the SEO Manager in the operational aspects of New Look’s SEO Marketing programme with responsibility for developing and implementing SEO activities to generate quality traffic and incremental ecommerce sales both from the UK and internationally.
• Support the SEO Manager to deliver best-in-class retail SEO within the New Look SEO programme.
• Help drive SEO channel growth in the UK & International markets, FR & DE in particular but with a growing rest-of-world focus.
• Collaborate with other business stakeholders and agency partners with a fail-fast, test-and-learn approach.
• Implement on-page SEO recommendations including; meta tags, banner links, category copy etc.
• Utilize data analytics tools and systems, including Excel, to measure, analyse and report on performance.
• Liaise with trading/merchandising teams to ensure optimal visibility across all product categories.
What you’ll need:
• A relevant degree - digital marketing or similar.
• You've got a huge passion for Digital Marketing and follow all the industry trends.
• Analytical mindset and confident handling data.
• Great team player
Why New Look?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder. We also offer everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
Just one more thing:
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show- if you do not meet all of our requirements but you still think you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway!