Are you a Search Engine Optimisation guru looking to progress your career?
We are looking for a dynamic and talented SEO and Partner Strategist with experience of creating and delivering a strong and well aligned SEO strategy to improve traffic referrals to Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles websites.
What will you be doing:
Reporting directly to the Digital Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for creating organic traffic work plans and working with the sales promotion team to help deliver the right content to support campaigns and audience development, whilst also working with the wider marketing team to help ensure that traffic generating opportunities are maximised.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of organic performance of Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles sites in all territories
- Ownership of website optimisation plans for both brands
- Ownership of organic content plans for both brands
- Work with e-commerce / IT teams in both brands to deliver plan
- Work with e-commerce / IT teams in both brands to ensure organic best practice / risk reduction is applied to all website development
- Work with online marketing managers to deliver local variations and assure organic best practice is being followed
- Work with content + translation teams from both brands to ensure best practice is applied to content creation
- Grow awareness of organic principles through the business
- Work with online marketing managers to deliver local variations and assure best practice is being followed
- Additionally, will be required to do some top-level work with affiliate providers to ensure uniformity of service, best practice for Online Marketing Managers.
- 3+ years organic experience, preferably in multi-site enterprise role
- Strong analytics skills (experience of using Google Analytics is an advantage)
- Ability to work on and deliver a number of projects at any one time
- Ability to create and deliver marketing plans
- Additional language skill is an advantage
- Interest and knowledge on online sports market is desirable
- Be able to work effectively with minimal direction
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click to apply.
We are #forthegoodstuff