On behalf of our client, an online homeware retailer, we are recruiting an SEO and Digital Marketing Specialist to take up an exciting and permanent position within their team.
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to support business with all SEO, digital marketing and web management activities. The role requires someone with strong digital expertise, technical skills and SEO knowledge to work alongside two Marketing executives, taking responsibility for all digital activities. The successful candidate will be required to use their expertise to guide, advise, monitor and measure all aspects of digital marketing within the firm and must have the ability to hit the ground running and add value.
Day to Day Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing Organic Search/SEO strategies across our websites to improve performance and conversion
- Utilising a range of SEO tools to identify and implement findings, regularly monitoring and improving website performance
- Management of on-page activities including on-page audits, meta data audits and revisions, site copy additions, audit revisions, content and site structure reviews
- Management of off-site/external outreach activities including back-link analysis and cleansing, competitor analysis and link building
- Monitor and managing social media presence to maximise content outreach exposure
- Ongoing analysis and reporting including measurement of ROI
- Provide guidance and advice to staff internally regarding digital marketing activities
- Manage, monitor PPC campaign and liaise with 3rd party account managers
- Manage, monitor SEO agency campaigns and liaise with 3rd party account managers
- Line manage 2 Marketing Executives
- Manage, monitor and review all market places (Amazon Ebay etc), All Affilitates, Development work, Social, Content and Outreach.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working for a digital agency is desirable but not essential
- Excellent technical knowledge of SEO, web development, design and social media
- A clear understanding of how analytics and insight are used to inform Marketing plans and demonstrable analytical capabilities to support analysis of channel performance (Google analytics essential)
- A digital native, with experience of implementing and conducting digital campaigns
- Knowledge of website development and maintenance is desirable but not essential
- Ability to think creatively
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present data in various formats
Does this sound like you? If so and the position is of interest, apply without delay as this vacancy is time sensitive.
- Digital Marketing
- Technical Skills
- Web Development
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job