We are looking for a SEO and Content Manager for our prestigious client.
Reports to Assistant Head, Acquisition and Digital Marketing Team
The role is to support the marketing department through the development of strategy and execution of all SEO campaigns and SEO technical recommendations. The role is a creative, problem-solving SEO expert able to stay ahead of the latest changes who will lead our web marketing and analytics activity with content strategy, link building and keyword strategy.
Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking, maximizing of ROI and reducing cost per acquisition through social, PPC and other digital channels:
- Building systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO - Coordinate and work alongside all content producers across the team to ensure SEO best practices are in place
- Identify broken links and other problems and actively seek to get the problems fixed
- Staying on top of latest trends, skilling-up team members to be adaptive and reactive to trends, etc.
Produce a keyword strategy to:
- Inform all keyword bidding and social media advertising campaigns
- Prioritize keywords for content production, placement within Landing pages, website development, etc.
Coordinate content campaigns:
- Work alongside acquisition team to identify content producers and appropriate content (blogs, video, etc.)
- Develop campaigns for sales acquisition as needed
Own and produce a monthly SEO report that:
- Analyses SEO statistics of own-brand and competitors brand such as redirects, click rates, bounce rates, and as agreed
- Communicate performance of process improvements to the management team by working alongside analytics to produce a dashboard
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Proven senior experience working as a SEO manager either in an agency or client side
Experience in web statistics, marketing and business development
Experienced with A/B testing and other testing metrics
Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
Proven ability to coordinate content generation through either in-house sources or working alongside the Social Media Manager to produce content through influencers, engaged customers, engaged stakeholders, etc.
Experience in reaching out to PR, influencers, content producers to working alongside the Social Media Manager to build a network and ecosystem of partners
Confidence in meetings and when offering communications advice to colleagues
Good organisational skills, able to 'multi-task’, with ability to meet tight deadlines
Proactive, and able to develop creative ideas Desired
Experience of working in a highly regulated, compliance financial sector industry
Knowledge of the veterinary/animal health and welfare sector
Educated to degree level
Ability to write content to brief to support the campaigns and tailor writing to different audiences and according to different media (print, web, social, PR)
If this vacancy is of any interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us .