I’ve got a brilliant opportunity to work for an extremely well established, global, market leading eCommerce retailer. They’ve been recognised by Google and have even been on the BBC! Do you want to join this £2 million turnover company and up their outreach, content and SEO game? If so, read on…
What will I be doing?
- Create, set and implement the outreach and content strategy for 3 different brands websites
- Ensuring all copy is updated in line with the best SEO practices such as the correct internal linking structure to maintain and improve the sites ranking positions.
- Support with the creation of content across 3 websites, which hold 2000+ products, and 3 blogs.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Link building and blogger outreach
- Monthly reporting to senior management
- Network and grow blog and press contacts
- Bringing creative and forward-thinking ideas to the table.
What experience do I need?
- 2-3 years’ experience with SEO (content, outreach and link building)
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEMRush would be ideal
Wonderful company who offer some great perks including, free on-site parking, great transport links, BUPA healthcare and your birthday off! It’s a really autonomous role in a flat structured environment where you can really make your mark.
If it sounds like the one for you then please apply or send you CV to Millie - Chassam Recruitment right now!
- Content Strategy
- Google Analytics