SEO and Content Executive
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Our client is an online women’s retailer and they are currently looking for a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and content executive to add to their expanding team based in Macclesfield.
Your job will be to create a buzz on the website by researching content, contacting press contacts, liaising with bloggers for exciting content for the website.
The ideal candidate would need to have at least 1.5 years working experience within a similar role. You will need to have experience with the following duties:
- Tracking, reporting and analysing websites analytics and campaigns
- Keyword research
- Finding keywords
- Generate progress reports
- Review search engine rankings
- Backlink analysis
- Blog outreach
- Interaction with Press contacts
- Experience with bloggers
- To come up with new content ideas
- Research for key competitors
- Contacting local media outlets
- Creating and managing campaigns
- Build domain authority
Previous experience with the following would be ideal:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Analytics
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role then please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job