We are currently on the look-out for a highly-skilled and motivated digital Marketing experts to join a fantastic creative agency in Brighton and help their clients become world class at Digital Marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious SEO analyst looking to excel and progress in the company and be part of the team for years to come.
As an SEO Analyst, you will be working alongside senior members of the team in the running of technical SEO campaigns. You will be conducting keyword research, technical web audits, link auditing, meta title / description research and conducting weekly/monthly reporting.
You will need to be:
- 1+ year's experience in SEO/Digital marketing
- Organised and driven
- Good understanding of on and off page SEO ranking factors
- Good understanding of Google algorithms
- Data-driven, analytical and strong math skills
- Comfortable with data analysis, thorough knowledge of Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms)
- Experience using SEO tools to find opportunities and analyse competitors
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results
- Good understanding of digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more
- Hardworking, flexible attitude and good sense of humour
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
In return we offer:
- Flexi-time - choose your working hours
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement and flexibility to book it
- Take the day off on your birthday, on the house
- Frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers
If this sounds like a good opportunity please get in touch.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.