An opportunity has arisen to manage and monitor our SEO and marketing functions for the business. We are national firm undertaking tax surveys for a range of different clients.
Duties & Responsibilities of the SEO Account Manager
- To create, implement and monitor effective SEO strategies for the business.
- Performance reporting and monitoring of all online channels.
- Link Building Campaigns.
- Writing, proofreading, editing and publishing content for the needs of our audience.
- Managing and updating our social media platforms to build brand awareness and drive engagement.
- Using GoogleAnalytics to report on content and marketing performance.
- Attending team meetings and providing updates on campaign progress.
Key Skills: SEO, Search Engine, Search Engine Optimisation, Strategies, Campaigns, Social Media, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, KPIs
Salary depending on experience.
Located in central Brighton, 14 hours per week.
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job