SEO Account Manager
Salary circa £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Brighton East Sussex
Talent Hub is working in partnership with an international tech company who specialise in the performance of digital content. The SEO Account Manager job will work with a selection of global clients, answering technical SEO questions as well as delivering SEO solutions.
The SEO Account Manager job includes the following responsibilities:
- On-site SEO improvements for clients
- Backlink analysis
- Off-site optimisation
- Presenting and supporting the implementation of your recommendations
- Handling day-to-day SEO queries from clients
- Supporting clients in using our industry-leading SEO software
For this SEO Account Manager job you will need:
- 2+ years’ SEO experience, ideally agency-side
- Detailed understanding of SEO issues and techniques, algorithm updates, etc.
- Demonstrable experience of conducting audits and delivering day-to-day consultancy
- Familiarity with common SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, rank tracking tools, etc.
- High level of computer literacy, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and equivalents
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Awareness of other digital marketing channels and their relationships with SEO
- Commercial awareness and ability to build convincing business cases
Benefits include 20 days holiday, which rise by 1 each year to 25, pension, development opportunities 37.5 hour week
- Account Manager
- Technical Skills
- Google Analytics