SEO Account Director
SEO Account Director
Up to £45k
Our clients are an Independent Digital Performance & SEO Marketing Agency based in a fantastic penthouse office in East-London, with offices across the world!
We are looking for a technical and results focused senior SEO account manager/director to work across key accounts whilst being responsible for strategy formulation, technical SEO, content strategy, link acquisition and outreach strategy, new business support and training.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating, leading and delivering successful SEO campaign strategies for their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at an innovative company who are at the forefront of performance marketing!
- Ownership of key accounts within the SEO team
- Formulation and execution of results driven SEO strategies
- Technical optimisation and audits
- Planning, execution and measurement of link acquisition & outreach strategies
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO initiatives and bringing innovation to the team and agency.
· Helping to drive SEO education within the agency
- Working with the agency to develop our tools and technical abilities
- 3-5 years SEO experience, ideally within an agency
- Expert in technical SEO
- Proven ability to handle complex technical SEO challenges
- Expert in formulating SEO strategies that drive results
- Experienced in delivering results driven SEO campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple SEO campaigns in a number of verticals
- Proven ability to put together link acquisition strategies that have generated quality links
- Proactive and lateral thinker
- Hands on in approach
- Methodical in planning and forecasting
- Fanatical about detail and analytical in approach
- Great at presenting
- Enthusiastic team player
Get in touch with us for more details for a confidential chat on this exclusive SEO AD role!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"