Do you have strong technical SEO skills and are you ready to lead a multi-award winning media giant in Manchester City Centre? Become SEO Account Director and be responsible for their biggest client and implement strategies for groundbreaking campaigns. The SEO Account Director can enjoy great benefits like flexible working hours, free gym membership, childcare vouchers and much more!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to utilise strong technical SEO and management skills in an important role for a market leading agency. Our client is a giant influence on the media market and is always ahead of their competitors, which is proven by the many awards they have won. This is an agency that is famous for having some of the most talented people in the industry and with the booming digital development in the North West, the successful candidate will be part of a giant office in the heart of Manchester.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in SEO and a great understanding of related disciplines to deliver world-class campaigns to some of the biggest and most globally recognised brands in the world. It is furthermore essential that the candidate has excellent account managing skills and a strategic mindset. A large part of the role involves leading, motivating and developing a diverse team of employees, as well as taking responsibility for and coordinating the delivery of all work contributing to the relevant client accounts. This is a unique opportunity for a highly competent and distinguished individual, who can enjoy flexible working hours, free gym membership, private medical insurance and much more if they succeed in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Account Director:
- Confident account leader with responsibility for the day-to-day running of their accounts
- Analyse client’s business objectives and implement strategies for successful campaign results
- The Senior SEO Account Director will be responsible for the quality of work from all employees contributing to the clients under their supervision, for creating a dynamic, engaging work environment and for co-ordinating the appraisal process effectively.
- Not only will responsibilities include supervising the productivity and time management of team members, but it also includes watching out for the well-being of team members; resolving conflicts and managing workloads effectively
- Develop new business opportunities and existing account growth
- Individuals will work alongside a number of internal departments, building strong relationships and cultivating new business opportunities by collaborating to find creative solutions to meet client needs and sourcing the necessary resources to do so
- The SEO Account Director will promote the company to key stakeholders, encouraging the implementation of company-specific services and forming solid relationships with leading service providers to improve the service offered to clients and making the company an industry leader in this respect
- They will also be required to liaise with other agencies, to ensure an integrated approach is taken to the relevant client accounts in supporting KPIs.
Required skills and attributes
- Minimum 18 months of SEO account management experience
- Strong client facing and previous experience in an account managing role
- Existing knowledge of techniques and risk management associated with digital content and SEO
- Very strong technical SEO skills and knowledge of Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise
- Previous experience using SEO tools like Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, MOZ, ahrefs and Google Search Console
- Strategic thinking and a passion for creative
- Previous experience of budget management with a strong commercial and financial awareness
- Previous team management skills with strong client relationships
- Second language skills is a desirable attribute
- Individuals should be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, with powerful presenting skills and an interest in client interactions
- The candidate is required to have strong management skills; able to encourage and motivate a team of employees, to coordinate the flow of work being produced and to prioritise a demanding workload
- They must be strategic thinkers, confident when analysing, interpreting and manipulating key data and trends
Are you a creative individual and a natural leader who is ready to take on exciting responsibilities? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly creative and award winning agency, which continuously deliver excellent campaigns and influence the industry. Get in touch with our own award winning recruitment agency today or apply online for the role.
- Account Management
- Digital Media
- Management Skills
- Team Leadership
- Technical SEO
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job