M2 Education currently have an urgent need for experienced SEND Learning Support/Teaching Assistants to work in one of their partnership "Outstanding" specialist schools in North Tyneside.
The school have a variation of needs from part-time to full-time, short-term and long-term requirements, due to commence as soon as possible. There is potential for some roles to become permanent within this school.
Experience of working with Primary aged children with SEN (Autism, EBD) is essential.
To be successful, you will need to:
- Have suitable Support qualifications
- Desire to support pupils with ASD and associated difficulties
- Have experience of supporting children with SEN either in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and / or Key Stage 2
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Be adaptable and able to cope with any situation
- Be able to integrate successfully into a team
- Experience supporting pupils with complex needs
- Be resilient and unfazed by challenging behaviour
These roles are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
If you feel that you can make a real difference to the children within this school and are ready for a rewarding experience, then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office directly.
Benefits whilst working for M2 Education:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Honest and upfront approach from an experienced, dedicated team
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Variety of positions on offer, day-to-date, short term and long term
- Free CPD and training
- Continual support throughout the duration of all placements
- Weekly pay and payroll benefits
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant