- Plays a key role in the development of new scientific innovations within the Kerry RD&A team.
- Works with expert and naïve panels and conducts basic research for the improvement of existing products and the development of new products, outlining procedures and specifications.
- Supports RD&A with analyses, tests and insights. This involves feasibility studies, development and scale up/ production trails.
- Documents all research activities in databases and records and disseminates key learnings.
- Acts in a way that is both trustworthy and trusting, champions the values of the organisation and challenges unacceptable behaviours.
- Displays confidence, energises and inspires others
- Execution focused through systematic problem solving and decision-making.
- Acts with drive, determination and resilience.
Qualifications / Experience:
- BSc in either Food or Behavioural Science with emphasis on sensory evaluation.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the area of sensory and consumer science.
- IT literate in Microsoft packages and working knowledge of sensory software (EyeQuestion, Compusense, XLSTAT).
- Substantial practical experience in setting up and managing sensory panels at industrial level.
- Demonstrated track record of working at own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong oral, written communication and influencing skills