Kerry Group today is a world leader in Taste & Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries and a leading consumer foods processing and marketing organisation in selected EU markets. With sales to over 140 countries worldwide, the Kerry organisation has grown to become a highly successful public company, having achieved sustained profitable growth with current annualised sales in excess of €6.2 billion. Launched as a public company in 1986, the market capitalisation of the Group has grown to a current level of approximately €12 billion. Kerry Group now employs over 24,000 people throughout its worldwide activities and operations.
We supply over 15,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. Kerry prides itself on continuous innovation, technological creativity and business excellence in every area of the business, striving to enhance leadership positions in our consumer foods business and across global food and ingredients markets.
About our Global Technology & Innovation Centre:
Naas is home to Kerry EMEA's Global Technology & Innovation Centre. This state of the art facility has been designed to bring together all our capabilities and technologies in one location. The Centre offers our customers a truly unique relationship experience, working closely with our industry experts in the optimum environment allows them to see firsthand the technologies, innovation and value that we can offer them and their business. This in turn allows customers to develop the unique and innovative products they want, that can be delivered quickly to market and can differentiate their brand in the market place. The Centre facilitates our customers and employees expertise in a way that makes it easy to collaborate and deliver innovative, integrated solutions.
- Plays a key role in the development of new scientific innovations within the Kerry RD&A team.
- Works with expert and naïve panels and conducts basic research for the improvement of existing products and the development of new products, outlining procedures and specifications.
- Supports RD&A with analyses, tests and insights. This involves feasibility studies, development and scale up/ production trails.
- Documents all research activities in databases and records and disseminates key learnings.
- BSc in either Food or Behavioural Science with emphasis on sensory evaluation.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the area of sensory and consumer science.
- IT literate in Microsoft packages and working knowledge of sensory software (EyeQuestion, Compusense, XLSTAT).
- Substantial practical experience in setting up and managing sensory panels at industrial level.
- Demonstrated track record of working at own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong oral, written communication and influencing skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job